This is what I use:

    <!-- Deploys the SOAP service. -->
        <target name="deploysoap" depends="compile">
            <java classname="org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient"
fork="yes">
                <arg value="http://localhost:8080/soap/servlet/rpcrouter"/>
                <arg value="deploy"/>
                <arg value="${build}/SOAPDeploymentDescriptor.xml"/>
                        <classpath>
                                <pathelement
location="${thirdparty}/xerces.jar"/>
                                <pathelement
location="${thirdparty}/soap.jar"/>
                                <pathelement
location="${thirdparty}/mail.jar"/>
                                <pathelement
location="${thirdparty}/activation.jar"/>
                                <pathelement
location="${dist}/AuthenticationSOAP.jar"/>
                        </classpath>
                </java>
        </target>

You could modify it to make the URL and descriptor.xml variables....