At 08:24 AM 8/8/2001 -0400, Bardman, Jody wrote:
>In other words, as long as the code is in my Java file, if it is called or not it
>still blows up.
>I thought about the ClassPath for the javax jars but it seems OK.
>
>Any ideas?
>Jody
>
>500 Internal Server Error
>Exception thrown processing JSP page.
>java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/xml/transform/TransformerException
>         at jrun__Soap12ejspa.class$(jrun__Soap12ejspa.java) ...
>         at allaire.jrun.WorkerThread.run(../WorkerThread.java:75)

javax/xml/transform/TransformerException is in xalan.jar; you  need to make
sure that this is on the classpath as set by jrun, as described e.g. in
your distribution doc ...\soap-2_2\docs\install\JRun.html If you're using
something other than xalan, make sure the jar defines TransformerException.

Tom Myers