I have this done and with clientAuth=false it works!
But with clientAuth=true there is an error:
Caught SOAPException (SOAP-ENV:Client): Error opening socket: null
In the window of TOMCAT following error appear:
2001-08-06 03:03:36 - Ctx(  ): 400 R( /) null
2001-08-06 03:03:36 - Ctx(  ): IOException in: R( /) Socket closed

Can you send me your keytool commands ?

Thanks
Christoph Brunner