hi,

i've this error ;

 400 R( /) null
 IOException in: R( /) Socket closed

i use apache-tomcat server  with a Vb client. i have  these properties to my client
Connector.Property("EndPointURL") = "https://server:443/soap/servlet/rpcroute
Connector.Property("UseSSL") = True
Connector.Property("SSLClientCertificateName") = "my certificate"
etc ...

on the server :
<Connector className ="org.apache.tomcat.service.PoolTcpConnector">
                      <Parameter name="handler" value
="org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpConnectionHandler"/>
                      <Parameter name="port" value="443"/>
                      <Parameter name="socketFactory"
value="org.apache.tomcat.net.SSLSocketFactory" />
                      <Parameter name="keystore" value="c:\keystore\my.keystore" />
                      <Parameter name="keypass" value="pwd"/>
                      <Parameter name="clientAuth" value="false"/>
</Connector>

i think i export corectly the client certificate in the server keystore. i don't know
why it doesn't work !!!
an idea ???

thanks,
jerome