Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet: Montag, 20. August 2001 18:55
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: listenport param for TcpTunnelGui

I would like to use TcpTunnelGui to observe SOAP message structure but I
can't figure out what the listenport param is for my environment.

I'm invoking TcpTunnelGui from a ms-dos window under Win95.  The
tunnelhost and tunnelport params are localhost:8080.  Can someone tell
me how to determine what the listenport param would be?

Thanks in advance,
--beeky