From: Vikram Rajan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2001 12:02 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: Viewing SOAP Message

thanks for the info ... need more help though ...

i forgot to mention that i am using weblogic 6.0. heres the command that i
am using ...

c:\>java org.apache.soap.util.net.TcpTunnelGui 2000 localhost 7001

port 2000 is not being used by any other process. i ran the addressbook
sample. nothing showing up in the text areas on the program console. The
class documentation talks of a "start" button. can only find a "clear"
button on the GUI.

Am I missing something?

thanks,
Vikram