From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2001 5:33 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: basic SOAP error : Unable to resolve target object

hi all, i do have this error when i call a service :

Fault= SOAP-ENV:Server.BadTargetObjectURI
       Unable to resolve target object: GetProj

GetProj is the name of my class, here is the way i deployed my service :

Provider Class                         GetProj
Use Static Class                false
Methods                         getList

The GetProj class contains getList method, that calls a method from an other class and retrieves a String to send it back to the client.

 in the documentation they say : "Basically the problem is that there is a classpath or other problem that prevents the server side from properly locating the object to deliver calls to"

I of course added the path to my classes into the classpath. and checked if the classpath was alright under DOS.

so what could be the reason of such an error ? what did i forget ? other web services where working well so what's wrong ?.... any idea ?
i use Tomcat 3.3  m4+ SOAP 2.2

regards,
Elise