Did someone already succeeded in creating a web service under Tomcat + SOAP that makes a notes session to a Domino server ?  i have made a class that performs this, and tested it first with a simple servlet, that works. But as soon as i use this class in a web service and call this service from a client, it seems that the session cannot be created... but I'm not able to have more information than :

Fault= SOAP-ENV:Server, Exception from service object: lotus/domino/NotesException

if someone that has already worked on it could help me to explain me what is possible and how...
regards,
Elise

ps : sorry for my coarse English

Lionbridge Technologies - France