From: "Simone Badoer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2001 8:57 PM
Subject: TcpTunnelGui

Hi.

My application works correctly. It simply sends an Element and receives
another Element using Literal XML Enconding. This is my SOAP call-invoke:
        resp = call.invoke(new
URL("http://myhost:8080/soap/servlet/rpcrouter";), "");

I've tried to execute the tool TcpTunnelGui:
                 java org.apache.soap.util.net.TcpTunnelGui 1234 myhost 8080
in a Command Prompt, and then I've executed my application from another
Command Prompt of the same pc: no data were shown inside the two windows.

The first parameter, 1234, was chosen randomly. Is there a specific value
for that listenport?

What could be wrong?

Bye,
        Simone.