Bill,

Are you using the xerces that comes with WAS 4.0 or did you package your
own version of xerces in your ear file?

Keith Wells

>>Anyone tried getting SOAP running on this platform.  We have applications
based on SOAP 2.0 that we are trying to get running on Websphere 4.0 and
are having little >>luck.  It appears that there is a classpath problem and
it is not finding xerces.jar since we are getting parser errors indicative
of this error.  We have not been able to find >>anything on how to set the
classpath such that for our container (ear file??) has a proper class path.
Any info appreciated.