Hi,

Yeah,...RPCRouter can does these admin function remotely...rather
dangerous...

 >...modify the RPCRouter
I agree with you...Since it is open source, I suppose it is feasible...why
not? That is
the good thing about using open source library...I read the source...not too
complicated to change it...I hope... ;O)

Have you done that before? perhaps you can give me some hints...

cheers & thanks,
Boon Pang
[EMAIL PROTECTED]