From: Ong Boon Pang [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2001 5:28 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: How To Invoke a Soap Request from a browser?

Hi,

Thks to all that shown how wrong I am. I suppose I myself looking at SOAP
from an incorrect angle, or misunderstood what Nagaraja Rao asked. Sorry.

I have always tried to keep the browser programming in Javascript/JScript
as simple as possible with only FORM POST/GET...

Christian BERNARD great example on the IE 5...I wonder if there is there
are similar example for Netscape?

 >Like passing parameters from a browser to a servlet/jsp etc.
I read the links...All I have found close is Tom Myers's:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=soap-user&m=99183274828678&w=2

Is that what you meant, Richard? Or please show me the URL.

Cheers & Thks,
Boon Pang