Ong Boon Pang wrote:

> Hi,
>
> This is the idea I have... A soap client sends a soap message requests
> to a JMS server's inQueue/Topic using standard soap object. On the server
> end, A soap service listen to the JMS server for a soap message. Process
> the request, send its reply to JMS server outQueue/Topic. Client picks up
> the reply using standard soap object.
>
> Have anyone tried to connect the apache SOAP-Message portion to
> any JMS server?

I just finished doing similar experiments, but with a free-standing
client sending a SOAP message as the content of a TextMessage. Also
did something similar with JavaSpaces. The only problem is that
(just like with a database) establishing a connection is time consuming
so for fast response you would need to keep a connection pool.

--
WBB - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Java Cert mock exams http://www.lanw.com/java/javacert/