We have been running an java apache soap client to a java apache soap server
successfully since it was owned by IBM. :-)

Well know we have a client that is a C++ shop and I have to write a C++ soap
client. Well, not write one, but use one. I have chosen the MS Soap Toolkit.

Without getting into the specifics - I know this is not the MS SOAP tookit
list - I would like to know if anyone out there has made this happen.

I am getting really close. However, the low-level ms soap api don't let me
specify a type of an element such as

<userID xsi:type="xsd:string">aUserID</userID>

they only allow to specify a name, a namespace uri, an encoding style, and a
prefix.

<prefix:userID xmlns:ns_uri encodingStyle=enc>aUserID</prefix:userID>

Is there a way to make these two forms say the same thing?????

TIA,

Chris Bono
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
512.531.8518