From: Stefan Henke [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2001 6:14 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: uddi registry

Hi,

thanks for the answer. I downloaded the registry. But I think the supported databases donīt match my requirements. I donīt have one of this db installed. But I read that it is possible to port the registry to another db by myself.
As far as I read, MS Access should not be possible because it doesnīt support triggers and stored procedure.
Do you know if MSDE is possible?

Thanks
Stefan