Hello,

I am attempting to deploy a SOAP service using Apache SOAP and Tomcat
and I have question about setting the scope for the service object.
Currently I have the scope set to application and it is my understanding
that in this case the same object is used to service all incoming
request.  In my case I need something a little different.  I need to for
all clients talking to the service to talk with a separate instance of
the service object but I do not want this instance to go away between
separate requests from the same client.  Is this possible?  The
following example should illustrate this a bit.

class FooService
{
    private String fooString;

    public void setFooString( String setString )
    {
        fooString = setString;
    }
    public String getFooString()
    {
        return fooString;
    }
}

If client A calls setFooString( "Blah" ) then calls getFooString() it
would be nice to have it return "Blah".  If client B calls setFooString(
"la" ) then calls getFooString() it should return "la".  Is this type of
scope possible?  If not what do the different scope options mean ... it
is not very clear in the docs.  It may be that there is another way to
get this type of functionality with SOAP, if so I would like to hear
suggestions.  Thanks for any help

Jared