From: Smiley, Paul [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2001 8:21 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: Apache SOAP TcpTunnelGui

It's not too well documented.

Basically, your client talks to port - say 7777
TCPTunnel listens to port 7777, prints out the request, and forwards the TCP
to port of your server, say port 8080.
Your server replies to 7777 the tunneler prints out the response, and
forwards the message to your client.

Start the tunneler as "java -cp soap.jar
org.apache.soap.util.net.TcpTunnelGui 7777 localhost 8080"

-Paul