From: graham glass [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 26 November 2001 01:27
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: XML scema in apache soap

SOAP attachments is a good way to go for transfering bulk
data, as many SOAP implementations ensure that the data itself
is never loaded into memory during the transfer.

GLUE, our own web services platform, has comprehensive support
for SOAP attachments. it is free at http://www.themindelectric.com

hope this helps,

cheers,
graham