I have been able to use a vb client with Apache SOAP, so I imagine C++
works, as well.  I have a demo that someone gave the list one time, drop me
a line if you'd like it.  It's in VB, but it should help.

                    "Jared Peterson"

                    <jpeterson@softpr        To:     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                    otech.com>               cc:

                                             Subject:     MS Soap Toolkit Question

                    28-11-01 11:30 AM

                    Please respond to

                    soap-user

I am curious as to whether people have had success with interoperability
between Apache SOAP and the MS SOAP toolkit.  I have a service that is
written using Apache SOAP and I would like to access it from a C++
client using the MS SOAP toolkit.  Is this possible and are there any
little tricks or hidden traps that I need to know about?  Any info would
be great.

Thanks,
Jared

--

NOTICE:  The information contained in this electronic mail transmission is
intended by Convergys Corporation for the use of the named individual or