Hi all,

In our application, we are able to send the SOAP requests and responses.
But how can I authorise those requests.In our normal scenario, we authenticate the user with pin/password and then he'll access the authorised functions.But in this SOAP scenario,whatever request comes, without authentication, should I  allow them to get the response.
One condition I'm assuming is allowing for only registered IP addresses.But this may not be a feasible one.

Can you please suggest any existing mechanisms to do this.I've to implement this in our application.

Thanks in advance,

Sreenivas P,
CMC Ltd,
Hyderbad,