Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2001 7:56 PM
Subject: RE: An Installation Question

shan,
Post the errors you got in WinNT.
Am working with NT only.

-----Original Message-----
From: Baosong Shan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2001 5:28 PM
To: V.Sundaresan
Cc: Soap-User

Hi, sunder,

Thank U!
But I think there may be other errors. Because I cheked all the CLASSPATH, only finding no jaxp.jar is there. And just now I installed the same ones on Windows NT 4.0. It ALSO doesn't work!
Will you please to tell me about some websites which teaches how to install SOAP on Linux? I learned it on www.soapuser.com, couldn't work.
Thank U again. You are so kind.

-Baosong