From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2001 8:23 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Security issue - deploy

Hi all,

  do you know any way to prevent "malicious" persons from deploying
(undeploying) a service in my SOAP Server? I mean, is there anything
integrated ni SOAP to accept "deploy" ("undeploy") calls only from specific
IPs or something? I wouldn't like my services being undeployed by
anyone....

  Thank you...