I agree with you Pae.

Rino
-----Original Message-----
From: Pae Choi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2001 11:50 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Check the FAQ and some links before asking here

Carlos,

Your recommendation is common from almost all(if not all) forums, but I do
not think that is realistic in our world. When people are facing the problem
they tend to think the problem they are facing is the the most important,
time-critical one than anything else in our world.

It is not that I don't agree with you. I just don't believe that we are in that
level of maturity. Let us see how it goes. :-)

Regards,

Pae