From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2001 12:39 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Comparision of different toolkits

Hi,
     there are so many soap toolkits available. i want to use a java
implementation of soap toolkit. out of these toolkits that are available
which one is better. How do i judge which toolkits are better, i mean what
considerations should be taken care. Please help me someone out there with
the details.

thanks
jyoti