Please read the documentation, it says :

"The service does not support the invoked method. If your service
implementation class has the method, then it may be that your deployment
descriptor doesn't publish that method. Check your deployment descriptor.
The <SOAP:Fault> element may contain more detailed information."

Make sure deployed name of the method is the same as the actual class method
name.