Jeremy Levy wrote:

> Okay, so to pass a custom object I need to write my own serializer.. Is this
> correct, also where can I get information and/or a couple of simple
> examples...  Perhaps one that I can hack up? I am sure this has been asked
> hunderds of times, I checked my log of msgs and couldn't find something..
>
> Thanks
>
> jeremy

You don't necessarily have to write a serializer.
If your custom parameter is in JavaBean format, you
can use the BeanSerializer that comes with Apache SOAP.

Example here:
http://newinstance.com/writing/javaxml2/javaxml2_examples/javaxml2_ch12.zip
(Chapter 12 of O'Reilly's "Java & XML, 2nd Edition")

-Chris

--
Chris Malley
PixelZoom, Inc.             Voice: +1.303.494.8849