Running on HP-UX 11.0, I have Apache Soap installed under Tomcat.  I can
deploy and list services.  But, when I try to access any service I get the
following on the client side:

Exception in thread "main" [SOAPException: faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Client;
msg=Connec
tion reset by peer: Connection reset by peer;
targetException=java.net.SocketExc
eption: Connection reset by peer: Connection reset by peer]
        at
org.apache.soap.transport.http.SOAPHTTPConnection.send(SOAPHTTPConnec
tion.java:328)
        at org.apache.soap.rpc.Call.invoke(Call.java:205)
        at samples.stockquote.GetQuote.main(GetQuote.java:100)

What's interesting is that when I had never deployed the stock quote service
and attempted to access it using GetQuote I got back the appropriate service
unknown message.  Only after deploying a service do I get the connection
reset errors.

No idea how to proceed to get access to services, any help is appreciated.

Aaron