I have a Apache Web service one of whose methods  takes in
java.util.Hashtable as a parameter . I understand that the Apache
Toolkit supports Hashtable encoding . But i want to write a WSDL
interface to this service that toolkits from other languages could use
to generate stubs .

I could'nt find the right schema element to represent a structure
similar to Map / Hashtable .

I used the Idoox java2wsdl utility to see what the utility generates and
it came up with ns0:Hashtable
where ns0 = http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap .

This is obviously Apache specific and I dont know how compilers from
other languages will interpret it .

 Has anyone else faced a similar issue ?

Thanks -
Raghavan