From: Krishnakanth Rao [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2002 5:00 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: parsing soap message

Hello,
My requirement is as follows.

I have different semantic-nets built to serve different services. During run time I get a soap request to one of the services. So I have find out the method in the soap message and invoke the appropriate method in the semantic-net. (Symentic net is mapping between object model of a service provider and a service requester)

How do I do this ?