From: Wallis, Simon (Toronto - 22 Front)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 30 January 2002 17:41
To: Soap-User (E-mail)
Subject: Comments on CapeClear software?

Hi there,

Has anyone out there used CapeConnect and CapeStudio
by CapeClear? I'm
evaluating the software and would like to hear some
comments from the user
community. We want to deploy web services (written
mostly as Java classes),
for use in a Java, VB, and ASP environment. We're
using:

-Windows 2000
-IIS
-JBuilder
-Tomcat 4.0.1 but likely moving to WebLogic 6.1

It's very expensive, and is it worth the money? Are
there better tools? Or
equally good tools for cheaper? Any horror or success
stories to share?

Please give me some advice.

Much thanks,
Simon.
Senior Web Developer, Internet Technology
Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce