Hi

I tried to find out how I could add an additional transport service (http,
smtp) to apache soap. I'll make an example with MQ-Series.

I could add org.apache.soap.transport.mqseries.SOAPMQSeriesConnection
(implements SOAPTransport). So, the client side can be solved easily.

The server side looks a little bit different. First I thought I could add
an additional org.apache.soap.server (like http). The problem is that all
providers (org.apache.soap.*) depend on the http protocol (access to the
servlet). Otherwise I could implement the ServiceManager especially for
MQ-Series.

I think it would be nice if the providers don't depend on the underlying
transport. A class like TransportMessage should be passed between these two
layers.

What do other people think about that?

Oliver


******************************************************************
Oliver Wulff
Z�rich Versicherungs-Gesellschaft
IE4, CoC Middleware
Postfach, 8085 Z�rich
Telefon: +41- 1 628 14 28
Fax: +41 - 1 623 14 28
E-Mail: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]







******************* BITTE BEACHTEN *******************
Diese Nachricht (wie auch allf�llige Anh�nge dazu) beinhaltet
m�glicherweise vertrauliche oder gesetzlich gesch�tzte Daten oder
Informationen. Zum Empfang derselben ist (sind) ausschliesslich die
genannte(n) Person(en) bestimmt. Falls Sie diese Nachricht
irrt�mlicherweise erreicht hat, sind Sie h�flich gebeten, diese unter
Ausschluss jeder Reproduktion zu zerst�ren und die absendende Person
umgehend zu benachrichtigen. Vielen Dank f�r Ihre Hilfe.

Reply via email to