Hi Gus,

no idea, I tried to find the Patch from Bea support for a long time but I
get no response,
just know that it works and I think they solved the problem in sp2.

Ruben

                    Gus Delgado

                    <gus.delgado@netquo       To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    tient.com>                cc:

                                              Subject:     Re: weblogic6.1 and soap2.2

                    03/06/2002 04:01 PM

                    Please respond to

                    soap-user

Ruben,
thanks, it work. where can I find some info on this patch?

-Gus
On Wed, 2002-03-06 at 07:59, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hi Gus,
>
> this seems a problem with the ServletOutputStreamImpl class in weblogic.
> I found a patch that solves the problem (find it attached), just place it
> before weblogic.jar in server's classpath.(See attached file:
> patchCR058220.jar)
>
> regards,
> Ruben
>

>                     Gus Delgado