Hey David,
You were almost close. But if you really see the options you tried you are
missing on folder "classes"
actaully it should be
"c:/tomcat4/webapps/soap/web-inf/classes/samples/addressbook".
Classes folder has all the packaged for samples provided with soap.

So simple add "c:/tomcat4/webapps/soap/web-inf/classes" folder in tomcat's
classpath and you are done.

Hope its fine now.

BTW i am not Gurgaon, its the place of my work.
Thanks
Yogesh.

<<application/ms-tnef>>