Hi Vaneet:

I am using Apache Soap on weblogic 6.1. Follow the following steps.

1) create a folder called 'soap' in your web application directory for
example weblogichome\config\mydomain\applications\DefaultWebApp\soap

2) copy contents from your apache soap's soap folder to newly created
folder.

3) copy soap.jar and xerces.jar to
weblogichome\config\mydomain\applications\DefaultWebApp\WEB-INF\lib
directory

4) copy web.xml file to
weblogichome\config\mydomain\applications\DefaultWebApp\WEB-INF\ directory

5) copy your classes to
weblogichome\config\mydomain\applications\DefaultWebApp\WEB-INF\classes
directory

try the following to see if it is configured properly.

http://localhost:7001/soap/admin
http://localhost:7001/servlet/rpcrouter or
http://localhost:7001/soap/servlet/rpcrouter

Happy Soaping :)