From: Krishnan Mani [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: vendredi 12 avril 2002 7:56
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: web service with web sphere

Hello Aurore,

have you tried making the usual network checks? (such as name lookup,
port numbers, etc.)

What is the URL you are using?

Is there any special browser capability required that another machine
may not have

If you are not conversant with this stuff, i can probably help you if we
can chat online

rgds
krishnan