hi,

I faced the similar problem. But we are running ServletExec. The problem
occured due to a classloader issue, where the way ServletExec
loaded classes created a mismatch between the class comparisons. My service
classes were residing in a tree outside the ServletExec
install dir, but still in the ServletExec classpath. The soap related class
files were under the ServletExec install directory. The way in which
ServletExec loaded classes was that, the classes found under its install
directory were loaded through ServletExecClassLoader, while
those in the classpath but outside the install directory were loaded
through the JDKClassLoader. Since my soap classes were in the classpath,
Envelope.class for example, was found in both cases but loaded with
different classloaders.

I went ahead and separated/removed the SOAP classes from the soap.war,
created a soap.jar and put that outside the ServletExec install directory
but
still in the classpath where all my other jars reside. This worked
perfectly.....

my 2 cents...

ram

"C. Schlegelmilch" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 04/27/2002 04:29:55 PM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]