Hi, I am a newbie, and when I compile a java demo program, there is the error. I
know it should be path or the library problem, could you help me on it?

Thanks.\\

Errors

user/demo1> javac Client.java
Client.java:3: package org.apache.soap does not exist
import org.apache.soap.*; // Boday, Envelope, Fault, Header
^
Client.java:4: package org.apache.soap.rpc does not exist
import org.apache.soap.rpc.*; // Call, Parameter, Response
^
Client.java:8: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class Exceptiohn
location: class Client
        public static void main( String[] args ) throws Exceptiohn
                                                        ^
Client.java:13: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class Call
location: class Client