I am trying to pull information out of a SOAPContext and have looked through
the archives but can't find any threads that address the following statement
from the 2.2 docs:

"The RPCJavaProvider (the provider that runs all RPC style services) now has
the following behavior: when searching for the method in the target class to
call to process the service request, if a method with a matching signature
is not found, then a second search is done. The second search looks for a
method with an additional (first) argument of type
org.apache.soap.rpc.SOAPContext (please see the API docs for the details of
that class). If found, then an instance of SOAPContext is passed to the
service handler class. "

Do I need to do anything besides specify this additional argument in my
service method?
Because when I introduce this SOAPContext argument to the method signature,
I get an error:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodException:  -- no signature match

Thanks
Dan