Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2002 10:07 AM
Subject: Antwort: SOAP over JMS - AXIS

Hi Rehor

I've implemented something similar for Apache SOAP. It's working fine for the client (also synchronous) but the server side implementation looks completly different. There were dependencies to the httpservlet in upon layers (ejb, java delegation code). There should be a clean interface between the transport (http, jms) and the delegation layer (ejb, java, ...). It sounds that it's not much better solved in axis. You should have the possibility to start your own listener and delegate the soap message to the "delegation code" or axis has a pluggable architecture where you can register other listener than http and forward the soap message to the same classes.

Cheers

Oli

Oliver Wulff
Zürich Versicherungs-Gesellschaft