From: William Brogden [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, June 08, 2002 6:07 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: SOAP & servlet model parallels

 Since I have to live and support my family, you should
not be surprised that there is no free download for the
entire book. You can download one free chapter and
a debugging utility from:
 http://www.lanw.com/books/javasoap/

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Author of Soap Programming with Java - Sybex; ISBN: 0782129285