<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

To stop subscription for an alternate address,
for example "[EMAIL PROTECTED]", just add a hyphen and your
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

|         |           "Prasad Valmeti" |
|         |           <prasadv@mindtree|
|         |           .com>            |
|         |           06/11/2002 03:51 |
|         |           soap-user        |