I checked out the Apache Bug List and found this:

4.3  Help! My client sees error message: "SOAP-ENV:Server.BadTargetObjectURI"
The most likely cause of this problem is a classpath error: The class file that implements your service is not in the classpath of
the server.

My inclination goes with the solution from the buglist.

I have'nt heard about rectifying a BadTargetObjectURI with shortening the class name
Out of curiosity can you tell us the full  name of your Class??

anyone else..?
Martin Gainty