I am implementing a SOAP Messaging app using both J2EE (on server side) and MS .Net
(on client side). The .NET client send SOAP with attachements over
HTTPS to our J2EE server-side app.

It sounds fine, but we have difficulty to add attachements to SOAP as MIME type. The
J2EE server-side apps expect attachement as
MIME type, however, the Microsoft SOAP Tool Kit 3.0 does not support MIME, instead,
they support DIME (Direct Internet Message
Encapsulation).
We have to use a third party tool (Pocket SOAP) to convert DIME to MIME, which is nor
allowed by some non-functional requirements.

Has any one else had similar problems and how are they solved? Does anyone know how
can I use SoW/MIME, instead of DIME, with any Microsoft tool?

Thanks in advance!

Andy