From: "Cyril Vidal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, November 11, 2002 12:15 PM
Subject: soap + javascript

Hi,

I would like to implement a SOAP service in Javascript.
1°) First, I've added bsf.jar and js.jar on my classpath (I've put these
two .jar in SDK_HOME/jre/lib/ext).
2°) I've defined the following very simple deployment descriptor for my
service, defining the method envoieMessage():
<isd:service xmlns:isd="http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap/deployment";

id="urn:bonjourscript">

<isd:provider type="script" scope="Application" methods="envoieMessage">

<isd:script language="javascript">

function envoieMessage(name)

{

var today = new java.util.Date();

java.lang.System.out.println("Today is "

+ today.toString());

return "Hello " + name + ", How are

you?";

}

</isd:script>

</isd:provider>

</isd:service>

Unfortunately, when I run my Client application, I receive the following
error message:

Fault String: BSF Error: Javascript Error: function envoieMessage not
found.

Some of you could help me please?

Thanks in advance,

Cyril.