Scott:
Well done. That took care of it.

All:
Now the only problem I have remaining is performance. It takes a full 10
- 15 seconds to retrieve a simple response from a remote machine. My
setup is this:

Client running on 2x1.1ghz P3 Windows 2000 Server with SOAP Toolkit.
Invokes RPC service "Multiply" [Multiplies supplied integer by 2...just
a demo, I swear :)] over local 10 mbps network using high level API.
Service is hosted on a 700 mhz P3 Redhat 8.0 machine running Tomcat
4.1.12 and SOAP 2.3.

Is this the type of performance I should be expecting?

-Paul