FYI: In case anybody else has been receiving tons of virus-laced email
messages from Ed King, I want to mention that I just left a voice mail for
him to let him know and to ask him to resolve the issue.

- James Snell
     IBM Emerging Technologies
     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
     (559) 587-1233 (office)
     (700) 544-9035 (t/l)
     Programming Web Services With SOAP
         O'Reilly & Associates, ISBN 0596000952

     Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous.
     Do not be terrified, do not be discouraged, for the Lord your
     God will be with you whereever you go.    - Joshua 1:9