From: "Praveen Peddi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2003 4:56 PM
Subject: Re: Urgent: Soap With attachments example

> I am sorry about it. I didn't mean to demand the response or anything
like
> that. I am just kind of under pressure and it looked like the problem
might
> be in the soap tool kit (since u said it didn't handler null arguments
> before).
>
> But I appreciate your help. You have been a great help to me.
>
> uploadContentObject returns a base64 encoded string. But it looks like
the
> request doesn't goto the server at all. I can't see the trace on the
server
> I should have been seen if the request comes in.
>
> Praveen

DataHandler.

com.contextmedia.simplex.domain.content.ContentObjectUtils.uploadCont

com.contextmedia.simplex.ui.NewContentObjectDialog$DialogActionListen

javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:14

javax.swing.AbstractButton$ForwardActionEvents.actionPerformed(Abstra

javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(DefaultButtonModel

javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(DefaultButtonModel.java:245

javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(BasicButtonL
java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.java:3710)
java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:2588)
java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:1208)

java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Container.java:2446

java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Container.java:2211)

> > > java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Container.java:2120)
java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:1195)
java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:334)

java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(EventDispatchTh

java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThre

com.contextmedia.simplex.SimplexFrame$FrameActionListener.actionPerfo

javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:14

javax.swing.AbstractButton$ForwardActionEvents.actionPerformed(Abstra

javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(DefaultButtonModel

javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(DefaultButtonModel.java:245
> > javax.swing.AbstractButton.doClick(AbstractButton.java:274)

javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI$MouseInputHandler.mouseRelease
java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.java:3710)
java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:2588)
java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:1208)

java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Container.java:2446

java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Container.java:2211)

> > > java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Container.java:2120)
java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:1195)
java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:334)

java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(EventDispatchTh

java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThre

java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:88)
> > java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:80)

Could
> > you
> > old
> > replece

When a
> > null

(http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/xml-soap/java/src/org/apac

he/soap/encoding/soapenc/MimePartSerializer.java?rev=HEAD&content-type=t
> > get a

ByteArrayDataSource(sourceBytes,
> > null));

> > null));
Parameter("thumbFileName",
Parameter("thumbFileName",

ession.soap.CMISOAPContentService.uploadContentObject(long,java.lang.Str

.lang.String,javax.activation.DataHandler,java.lang.String,java.lang.Obj

> [...]
> > java.awt.Container.processEvent(Container.java:1159)
> > java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:2588)
> > java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:1208)
> > java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:2492)

java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Container.java:2446

java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Container.java:2211)

> > java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Container.java:2120)
> > java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:1195)
java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Window.java:923)
> > java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:2492)
> > java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:334)

java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(EventDispatchTh

java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThre

> > java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:88)

ByteArrayDataSource
> > was
> > array.

SOAPMappingRegistry();

call.setEncodingStyleURI(Constants.NS_URI_SOAP_ENC);