Hi everybody. I am new with Apache SOAP, I am using the 2.3 version, and I am trying to deploy my first service using Apache SOAP and Tomcat Server 3.2.4

I wrote my Client and server "HelloWorld" Applications in Java, and I deployed the server application using the SOAP admin tool on my web browser and seting the URN of the service to an invented "urn:hello"

But if I try the service with my Client App, I get a

SOAP-FAULT: Server.BadTargetObjectURI

message error.
Does anyone know how can I solve it?, where I have to put my server class?, or any other information on how I have to deploy a simple application on my tomcat-soap system?.

Thanks a lot!.
Gon.