On 22 Jan 2003 at 5:54, Kurt Kavanaugh wrote:

> [Kurt Kavanaugh]
>
> In reading the material referenced at the below mentioned URL, the
> question that immediately comes to mind is, "what if the RPC search path
> finds the service" Does this mean that the method with the SOAPContext
> signature will not be called?

You cannot have both the method without the SOAPContext parameter and
the method with it.  If you do, the method without SOAPContext will
be called instead.  I believe that that search order was chosen
because it is the "normal" case and the coders wanted to avoid always
looking for SOAPContext.

Scott Nichol