I am getting the following error when I am trying to run my application:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/axis/client/Service

But I put all the jars in the <axis home>/lib directory on the classpath.
The example in <axis home>/samples/userguilde/example1 works fine if I uncomment the package-comment
and compile the TestClient.java. But my application, which is located in a jar file doesn't find the Service-Class if
I start the application using the following command:

java -jar application.jar

Nobody there who can help me ?